SeaForce Removable Teak Cockpit Table With Four Drink Holder
Note - The steering post can not protrude beyond the front of the pedestal guard. If so the table will not properly attach to the guard due to interference from the steering post.
- Removable tabletop measures 16 inches x 24 inches
- Drink holder holds four glasses or two glasses and a pair of binoculars
- Drink holders can be used without the table
- Installs without drilling pedestal guard
- In the down position, tabletop hangs on hooks and secures to the pedestal guard with clips.
- Mounting Hardware is NOT Included to allow for a custom installation
- Tabletop is easy to remove, can be used as a tray or stowed.
Teak is one of the world's most desired hardwoods, since it's naturally high oil content makes it incredibly durable. Teak resists warping, rotting and damage by termites and other insects. Teak can withstand the most extreme weather conditions including salt, sun, snow and rain, and will last for decades. Because of teak's unique properties, it has been the choice of mariners for centuries.
Not only is teak durable, but it is beautiful to see and touch. There are no other hardwoods that can match the soft, warm, silky feel of teak that comes from the rich oil contained in the wood. Teak can be left out in the weather all year long, and will, over time, mature to a silvery-gray color. To preserve the rich golden finish and enhance the grain, apply golden teak oil / sealer annually, or more often in harsher environments. Avoid chemical cleaners.
Seaforce Teak uses only lumber certified by the Thailand Government as harvested from managed forests in accordance with strict strategies and policies for sustainable forest management. No other species or origins of wood or veneers are used in their products.