Noah's Photo Gallery

Our customers projects


35.jpg
144 views00000
(0 votes)
36.jpg
139 viewsAnother layer of primer went down after the chicken pox above were smoothed over. Then...final color! The paint is a two-part epoxy paint (epifanes polyurethane). The blue wasn't dark enough, so I went with 2 cans of blue and 1 black.
00000
(0 votes)
37.jpg
160 viewsPaulo has really long arms, absolutely no body fat, and a handsome smile. I gave him the pleasure of conveniently reaching the areas I couldn't do as easily. Throughout this entire build, the area he painted was by far the most successful
00000
(0 votes)
38.jpg
151 viewsPainted!!! I love the color...and even better is the changing hull surface from front to back goes from shadow to highlight, so there's a great transition of the colors.

00000
(0 votes)
39.jpg
159 views00000
(0 votes)
40.jpg
155 viewsThen...had to get rid of the orange peel. Went aggressive here with 800 grit and a DA sander. In hindsight I would have started higher on the grit, or invested time/money into a better spray booth that was my garage, as it became a bitch to buff out and some of these scratches are still visible if you have a good eye.

00000
(0 votes)
41.jpg
166 viewsFor some reason, the dust of the paint was turquoise...
00000
(0 votes)
42.jpg
130 viewsNote the level of orange peel

00000
(0 votes)
43.jpg
166 viewsAfter the dry 800, went wet 800, wet 1500, and wet 3000. Here's the 1500 in action...
00000
(0 votes)
44.jpg
153 viewsAfter the 3000 there is a slight gloss visible through the dullness...
00000
(0 votes)
45.jpg
145 viewshat felt like a million hours of buffing were needed to bring out the shine. Also took a full quart of heavy cut compound to get it done.

00000
(0 votes)
46.jpg
153 views00000
(0 votes)
52 files on 5 page(s) 4