Noah's Photo Gallery

Our customers projects

Last additions
34.jpg
154 viewsThen...sanding and glazing putty to fill gaps and other small imperfections.
Jul 27, 2013
33.jpg
179 viewsThen...primer.
Jul 27, 2013
32.jpg
161 viewsSanding block to remove the excess sealant...and the marine grade bondo to fill over the screw heads.

Jul 27, 2013
31.jpg
171 viewsOh Hi....me again after a little hiatus from this project. Last summer turned into winter and I just didn't have the urge to be out in the garage working on this. Now, back at it

Picking up from the last time I posted, a few more layers of epoxy went down, along with fine sandpaper in between coats. Eventually got to a point where the surface was pretty smooth and the rails could all get secured. 3M sealant provided the water barrier between the rails and the hull. Also picked up all new brass hardware.
Jul 27, 2013
30.jpg
204 viewsOkay...so now I'm typing live as of 12:30am May 18, 2010

After much internal debate, I am planning on going with this look:
Jul 27, 2013
29.jpg
171 viewsdone!Jul 27, 2013
28.jpg
176 viewsAnd...after 12 hours, it's done.

Jul 27, 2013
27.jpg
167 views
This is what I look like when working...

Jul 27, 2013
26.jpg
170 viewsTook advantage of a 4 day holiday weekend and ended up getting all the stripping, scraping, and sanding done on the hull.

Once the hand tools reached the point of being worthless, I moved onto 40 grit DA duty.

Jul 27, 2013
25.jpg
177 viewsand DONEJul 27, 2013
24.jpg
198 viewsNow, onto flipping the boat...thanks to the picker, beams, and some clever use of ratchet straps, it was a fairly straightforward affair.

Jul 27, 2013
23.jpg
182 viewsstand for the engineJul 27, 2013
321 files on 27 page(s) 10