PDA

View Full Version : Overcharged

sailr
10-06-2004, 10:52 AM
I recently made a purchase via telephone and was given the total charges at the time. However, after receiving the items, the invoiced reflected an ADDITIONAL $20 packing fee which was not disclosed at the time of the order! I have requested a refund of that charge.
It will be interesting to see if Noah's steps up the the plate and comes through. If they do, I will certainly post it here. If not, then let this item stand as a criticism of less than honest business practices by Noah's.

sailr
10-06-2004, 11:43 AM
Almost immediately after sending my complaint to Noah's, I received an e-mail from them apologizing for the oversight of not telling me about the packing fee and informing me they were crediting the $20 back to my credit card.

Gentlemen! THAT is great customer service! I will highly recommend Noah's to anyone and everyone, any time!

KUDOS!

Woodchuck
11-26-2004, 07:31 PM
Wouldn't it have been much better to wait a few days and to attempt to resolve the issue BEFORE posting a comment like "less than honest business practices by Noah's" on a public forum? Even though the issue was resolved quickly and in your favor, they still have egg on their face that was not justified. I think you jumped the gun way too early... Just my opinion...