Noah's Photo Gallery

Our customers projects


After fiddling and making of small holes for the copper wire, I have started assembling the boat. The base and first panels did not fit. The base was about a half inch too big.I did some "adjusting" with my block plane and now things will be coaxed together without too much fuss. I'm depending on the filling putty to hide any imperfection where the end of the base and the front meet. I've only roughly tied the base to the first panel. I'm thinking I'll adjust everything when the third panels have been added

1s.jpg 2s.jpg 3s.jpg 4s.jpg 5s.jpg 6s.jpg 7s.jpg 8s.jpg 9s.jpg 10s.jpg 11s.jpg