Noah's Photo Gallery

Our customers projects


23.jpg
251 viewsstand for the engine00000
(0 votes)
24.jpg
275 viewsNow, onto flipping the boat...thanks to the picker, beams, and some clever use of ratchet straps, it was a fairly straightforward affair.

00000
(0 votes)
25.jpg
252 viewsand DONE00000
(0 votes)
26.jpg
247 viewsTook advantage of a 4 day holiday weekend and ended up getting all the stripping, scraping, and sanding done on the hull.

Once the hand tools reached the point of being worthless, I moved onto 40 grit DA duty.

00000
(0 votes)
27.jpg
239 views
This is what I look like when working...

00000
(0 votes)
28.jpg
252 viewsAnd...after 12 hours, it's done.

00000
(0 votes)
29.jpg
249 viewsdone!00000
(0 votes)
30.jpg
287 viewsOkay...so now I'm typing live as of 12:30am May 18, 2010

After much internal debate, I am planning on going with this look:
00000
(0 votes)
31.jpg
239 viewsOh Hi....me again after a little hiatus from this project. Last summer turned into winter and I just didn't have the urge to be out in the garage working on this. Now, back at it

Picking up from the last time I posted, a few more layers of epoxy went down, along with fine sandpaper in between coats. Eventually got to a point where the surface was pretty smooth and the rails could all get secured. 3M sealant provided the water barrier between the rails and the hull. Also picked up all new brass hardware.
00000
(0 votes)
32.jpg
226 viewsSanding block to remove the excess sealant...and the marine grade bondo to fill over the screw heads.

00000
(0 votes)
33.jpg
241 viewsThen...primer.
00000
(0 votes)
34.jpg
215 viewsThen...sanding and glazing putty to fill gaps and other small imperfections.
00000
(0 votes)
52 files on 5 page(s) 3